People should need Enrollment No or Aadhar number. you still not have Registration number then use Aadhaar card to get your update Aadhaar document after applying for correction in aadhar card, Additionally will your aadhaar card at inactive status, you’ve got re-enroll yourself by seeing on this page aadhar now.What if a person is attempting to obtain your aadhaar card that you submitted replicate Xerox copy someplace.
Following ways you can download the Aadhar Card Online
Aadhaar is a 12 digit identification number Each Indian person can avails the Aadhaar card and it works as home and identification signs. They could after individuals are done with the program procedure Publish their Aadhaar card on the internet. You only need an online connection and a personal computer but you also need Aadhaar number or your enrolment amount to obtain the card.
- Enrolment Aadhaar Card Number or Number.
- Time and Date to get Aadhar Card of your Enrolment.
- Mobile Number according to the Registration form.
- Total Name that was about the Aadhaar Card
- Pincode of this cited Area.
Download Aadhar Card with the help of Enrollment Number
You have to proceed to the online portal site that is e-Aadhar . Enter your enrollment Details (Registration No. And Date time, Resident Title and Pincode) in the Aadhar acknowledgement slip.you should also pick as per your Aadhaar Card variety, pick the “Aadhaar” radio button in “I’ve” choice on very top. To access portal site site for Aadhar Card download, then click on here Portal. This is possible only if you check aadhar status and it is generated on UIDAI website.
You will be sent a security OTP (One Time Pin) password via SMS to a registered cell phone to get into e-Aadhar card. When the password is entered by you, you’ll be presented to download aadhar card copy. The PDF document is password protected for the security. Your address pincode that is registered is your password to open the card PDF document . Now you can choose printout (in color, if possible) of those downloaded Aadhar Card PDF file and it may be utilized as your legitimate Aadhar card evidence. This legitimate aadhar card is use in various governemnt as well as private usage like bank account opening, bank account linking, gst registration, epfo account and many more.
Steps to Download Aadhar Card
- If you do not and have lost your card Registration ID
- Proceed into https://resident.uidai.gov.in/find-uid-eid
- Enter your name as per enrollment number
- Enter your registered Mobile Number
- Input the security code as shown and click on “Access OTP” button
- 1 Time Password (OTP) which will be sent to your phone or e-mail address
- From the box below, enter the OTP
- Click on “Confirm OTP”
- Today You will Get a message onto your phone with your Aadhar card generation
- Now visit https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/ to download digital copy of aadhaar card
- Select appropriate choice, “Registration Id” OR “Aadhaar”, in “I’ve:” section
- Enter your AADHAAR card amount or Registration Id, complete title, Pin Code, safety text and cellular number
- Click on “get OTP”
- One Time Password (OTP) will soon be sent to your phone or e-mail address
- Input the OTP you just received in your cellphone from the “Input OTP” box and then click on “Validate and Download”
- Now, you have downloaded the aadhar card which belongs according to your address and identification.
Download Aadhar Card with Aadhaar Number
The card that is downloaded has validity through the UIDAI website then, that post delivers to you. This downloaded Card is a legitimate ID and evidence that is residential aadhar Card for all government works proof and many others. You may require To possess the information from the acknowledgement slip that was provided at the time of applying for new aadhar. Click here card registration acknowledgement slide lost in case your Aadhar Card registration acknowledgement slip.
There was no method set up for card Download by any of the method so you can download with any method. If it is ready, finally we’ve got a system where we could check card download card. To obtain card that is Aadhar read the card download in below given details. If you understand your Aadhar number or possess the card that is Aadhar Acknowledgement slip that was offered in the time of enrollment to you, follow the directions below to download copy is duplicated by card on the web.
Follow steps to download and then publish your Aadhar
- Stop by www.uidai.gov.in
- Click on the segment download aadhar card
- Choose if You have the EID or UID, then Pick the Right choice
- Enter your enrolment number/Aadhar amount
- Input your personal information, for example: name, PIN code, Mobile Picture captcha
- You will Receive the OTP onto your Cell Phone within couple of seconds
- Input the OTP to confirm your request and click on download
- The document could be started manually by entering city PIN code as password
Download Aadhaar Card by Enrollment Number (EID)?
The acknowledgment slip contains to getting your Aadhar card assist you. Among the most essential information you’ll discover is your registration (EID) and time of aadhar registration. The steps you Want to follow are listed under. This duplicate aadhar card is also valid for PAN card, EPFO Registration and passport.
- Visit – www.uidai.gov.in
- Aadhaar Online Services and choose Download Aadhaar
- You are redirected to aadhaar webpage
- Utilize your 14 digit EID along with the time stamp
- Enter your title, pin code, phone number and picture captcha to Create an OTP
- The OTP will be get to your registered phone
- Input the OPT to confirm your request
- Now you Aadhaar card will be automatically downloaded into your personal computer
- Use your place code as password to automatically open the PDF document
- The PDF file contains your Aadhaar.