Don’t panic, if you have lost your aadhaar card by mistake or due to some other cause. UIDAI had arranged the way you can download duplicate card online, in case you have got the aadhaar card acknowledgement slide that was given in the time of registration. The replicate aadhaar has validity as the first one. To download duplicate card backup online, it is easy and valid for all people who are using aadhar card and system.
If You Don’t know that your do that the this is eassy aadhaar duplicate download process are given in that and if Don’t Have the Acknowledgement slide that was offered to you in the time of enrollment, follow the directions below to first attempt to receive replicate aadhaar card.If you’ve missed your aadhaar card Registration ID and do not understand your aadhaar number, after getting enrollment number you should download aadhar by following ways.
- official UIDAI site by entering the Web Site on your browser
- After this You should click on Aadhaar Kiosk webpage
- One of the hyperlinks at the Peak of the page, Click the link which says ‘get Aadhaar’
- A page will pop up in which You’ll be required to fill in data so as to obtain a Duplicate Copy of Aadhaar Card
- Be asked to Select the applicable option at the first case
- Complete Title – Enter your Entire name in the space provided
- This is necessary so as for your missing UID/EID)
- Enter the 4 digit protection That’s shown on the display
- Click on the OTP button
- Fill the OTP at the area provided
- Click on the ‘Confirm OTP’ button
- After this you can have a print from this file, which is your e-Aadhaar Card
Sometime people getting wrong address, name and DOB on aadhar then you should change through this duplicate aadhar also and you can check updated aadhar status.
You obtained through post. Identity evidence in addition to evidence of residence it might be necessary as identification.